The management of this website hereby pledges:
- This website will always, always be safe to read at work. That means no nudity, no porn-related ads, and no utterly unrelated anime pinup shots.
- We will not translate stories about violence or rape in order to titillate the reader. (It’s kind of sad we even have to say that.)
- We do not steal stories from other English blogs. We translate Japanese news and commentary that most of the world can’t read in the original.
- We will give as much credit to original creators as possible.
- We recognize that Japanese readers care about their country’s self-image. This blog provides uncensored stories, but we will not translate obviously fabricated tabloid news like WaiWai, and we will generally avoid translating the posts of forum trolls.